- Amayenge are one of the best performing bands in Zambia. They are widely travelled exposing them to various styles, platforms and audience giving them a unique but dynamic act. ASOZA have been to Europe, Asia and America. From London, Libya, Seoul, New York to Moscow; they have shared platforms with the great of Africa like Oliver Mtukudzi, Alick Machesu, Magic System, Man Dibango, Lucky Dube, Ziggy Marley (at the First Independence Day of Namibia), Culture, Hiker Mouse, Pepe Kale, Thomas Mapfuma and Koffi Olomide among many others.
- The highlights of their international performances were the appearance at the WOMAD Festival in London; PANAF Festival in Algiers; the Provinssi Rock Festival in Finland; Harare Jazz Festival; Chez Ntemba International Concert in Blantyre, Lubumbashi and Gaborone.
- As befits one of Africa‟s prolific bands, Amayenge continue to be incredibly popular at home and abroad. They have also done shows in Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, Malawi, and South Africa. They have worked with notable promoters including Redrose and Chez Ntemba.
- Locally, Amayenge continues to inspire a lot of upcoming and established musicians. They have backed almost all performing musicians in Zambia and assisted as many recording artists. Amayenge remains the most preferred backing band in Zambia with a very energetic stage act presenting unique fusion of traditional and contemporary dance moves.
- As a form of community service, Amayenge have been a necessary for young artists who have begun their careers in music.
- Amayenge have backed performers at the Ngoma Awards for the past thirteen years.
- Amayenge have scooped over twenty local awards. Of these, ten have been the National Ngoma Award for the Champion Banda Award for the Best Band. Others include awards at the Zambia International Trade Fair as the Best Band Overall. Amayenge also have recognition awards for their special and consistent blend of traditional and contemporary music from PANAF 2009.